The Burial Committee is responsible for all aspects of managing the town’s cemetery. It meets bi-monthly or as required by events. The next meeting will be held on Monday 20th November 2017. The agenda is available from the Acting Town Clerk at the Council Offices in the Old Vicarage, Rowberry Street from Wednesday 15th November 2017.
The current Fees and Charges which apply to burials in the cemetery can be found here Scale of Fees July 2017.
As well as keeping the cemetery in good condition the Burial Committee is responsible for identifying and meeting future needs for burials for at least 30 years in advance.
The next meeting of the committee will be held on Monday 18th March 2019
To view the agenda (to be posted nearer the date of the meeting)
Here are the background papers (to be posted nearer the date of the meeting)
Minutes of the Committee meetings are available here:
- Minutes 11th March 2019
- Minutes 21st January 2019 Burial
- Minutes 19th November Burial
- Minutes 17th September 2018 Burial
- Minutes 16th July 2018 Burial
- Minutes Burial Committee 19th March 2018
- Minutes 20th November 2017 Burial
- Minutes 31st July 2017Burial