There is a meeting of the Full Council on the fourth Monday of every month.
At this meeting Councillors consider the many and varied issues affecting the town and its residents. Council also considers the recommendations of the Finance & Properties Committee and other Working Parties that may have been set up to investigate or consider larger projects or issues.
The Agenda for the next scheduled meeting of the Full Council, (which will be the Annual Meeting of the Town Council) can be found by clicking the link below.
The meeting will take place on Monday 20th May, 2019 at 7.30pm in the Council Chamber.
Minutes of the various committees are available on the appropriate committee pages.
Minutes of previous Council meetings can be found here:
- Minutes 25th March 2019 Council
- Minutes 11th March 2019
- Minutes 25th February 2019
- Minutes 28th January 2019 Council
- Minutes 17th December 2018 Council
- Minutes 26th November 2018 FullCouncil
- Minutes 22nd October 2018 Full Council
- Minutes 24th September 2018 Council
- Minutes 23rd July 2018
- Minutes 25th June 2018
- Minutes Full Council 21st May 2018
- Minutes 16th May 2018 Council Co-option
- Minutes 30th April Full Council
- Minutes 29th March 2018
- Minutes of other committees are to be found on their respective pages.
A list of Councillors and their contact details can be found here http://www.bromyardandwinslow-tc.gov.uk/your-council/yourcouncillors.html
Details of the Members sitting on each committee can be found TC Committees Members January 2019
Several committees play a part in supporting the full Council Committee in its work.