The Planning and Economic Development Committee
meets monthly (usually on the first Monday in the month) when there are planning applications to consider.
As a Statutory Consultee for planning applications in the Bromyard and Winslow area and those neighbouring its boundaries, the Committee considers applications and makes recommendations to Herefordshire Council Planning Officers who do not, however, have to follow them.
The Next Meeting of the Planning and Economic Development Committee is Monday 4th November 2019, 7pm. The agenda and any supporting papers will be made available before the meeting.
Full copies of the applications can be viewed via the Herefordshire Council Planning website.
Minutes of meetings of the Planning Committee can be found here:
- Minutes Committee Planning & Economic Development 2nd September 2019
- Minutes Committee Planning & Economic Development 08.05.2019 5th August 2019
- Minutes 01.07.2019 Planning & Economic Development
- Minutes 29th May 2019
- Minutes 1st April 2019 Planning
- Minutes 4th March 2019
- Minutes 4th February 2019 Planning
- Minutes 7th January 2019 Planning
- Minutes 3rd December 2018 Planning
- Minutes 5th November 2018 Planning
- Minutes 1st October 2018
Current members of the Planning and Economic Development Committee are : Cllr Aldridge, Cllr Brunsdon, Cllr Churchill (Vice-Chair), Cllr Clark, Cllr Dunne-Thomas, Cllr Page (Chair), Cllr James and Cllr Weaver