The Burial Committee is responsible for all aspects of managing the town’s cemetery. It meets bi-monthly or as required by events.
An meeting of the Burial Committee will be held on Tuesday 29th September, 2020 at 10am. The meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
(Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority Meetings) (England) Regulations 2020)
To join the meeting, please go to: : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87300764961
Meeting ID: 873 0076 4961
Contact the office on 01885 482825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for telephone log in details.
Cemetery Fees (please read all information carefully)
Rules and Regulations Bromyard Cemetery Rules and Regulations (2017)
Minutes of the Committee meetings are available here:
- Minutes 2020.03.16 Burial Committee
- Minutes Committee Burial 2020 01 20
- Minutes of Burial Committee 18 November 2019
- Minutes 2019.10.21 Burial Committee 21.10.2019
- Minutes Burial Committee 2019_06.17
- M 03.18.19 Burial
- Minutes 11th March 2019
- Minutes 21st January 2019 Burial
- Minutes 19th November Burial
- Minutes 17th September 2018 Burial
- Minutes 16th July 2018 Burial
- Minutes Burial Committee 19th March 2018
- Minutes 20th November 2017 Burial
- Minutes 31st July 2017Buria