The Finance & Properties Committee meets monthly, on the 2nd Monday of each month and amongst other things scrutinises the invoices received by the Council and the monthly financial reports prepared by the Town Clerk.
Topics dealt with recently vary from ensuring best value for the floral decorations that the Council provide for the Town to evaluating the Council budget for the next financial year. The Finance Committee, once satisfied, recommends its findings to the Full Council for consideration.
This committee also takes decisions over the development and maintenance of the Council’s property portfolio. This includes the Rowberry Street Complex comprising the Old Vicarage, Heritage Centre, Car Park and Town Green. Also this committee looks after the allotments and riverside walk at Broadbridge as well as taking a role in the Kempson Players on Old Road.
The next meeting of the committee is Monday 10th February, 2020 at 7.00pm.
Papers for this meeting,
Agenda A 2020.02.10 F & P
Minutes Previous Meetings
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 2020 Jan 01
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 9 December 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 2019.11.11 11th November 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 2019.10.30 30th October 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 2019.10.23 23rd October 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 2019.10.14 14th October 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 09.09.19 9th September 2019
- Minutes Committee Finance & Properties 08.12.19 12th August 2019
- Minutes 8th July 2019 Committee Finance and Properties
- Minutes 10th June 2019 Finance
- Minutes 28th May 2019
- Minutes 8th April 2019 Finance
- Minutes 11th March 2019
- Minutes 11th February 2019 Finance
- Minutes 14th January 2019 Finance
- Minutes 10th December 2018 Finance
- Minutes 21st November 2018 Finance
- Minutes 12th November 2018 Finance
- Minutes 10th October 2018 Finance
- Minutes 10th September Finance
- Minutes 13th August 2018 Finance
- Minutes 9th July 2018 Finance