There is a meeting of the Full Council on the fourth Monday of every month. At this meeting Councillors consider the many and varied issues affecting the town and its residents. Council also considers the recommendations of the other committees such as the Finance and Properties committee and working parties that may have been set up to investigate or consider larger projects or issues.
An Extraordinary meeting of the Full Council will be held on Monday 8th June at 7pm.
The meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
(Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority Meetings) (England) Regulations 2020)
To join the meeting, please go to:
Meeting ID: 835 2929 4414
Contact the office on 01885 482825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for telephone log in details.
|Agenda||Minutes from most recent meeting||
|A 2020.06.08 Extraordinary FC||
|A 2020.05.18 Annual Council||M 2020.03.02 Planning|
|M 2020.03.16 Burial|
|M 2020.03.17 Staffing|
|A 2020.05.11 Extraordinary FC||List of actions taken under delegated authority|
- Minutes Full Council 2019.11.25 25th November 2019
- Minutes Council 28th October 2019
- Minutes 25th June 2019 Council Extraordinary
- Minutes 24th June 2019 Council
- Minutes 29th April 2019 Council
- Minutes 25th March 2019 Council
- Minutes 11th March 2019
- Minutes 25th February 2019
- Minutes 28th January 2019 Council
- Minutes 17th December 2018 Council
- Minutes 26th November 2018 FullCouncil
- Minutes 22nd October 2018 Full Council
- Minutes 24th September 2018 Council
- Minutes 23rd July 2018
- Minutes 25th June 2018
- Minutes Full Council 21st May 2018
- Minutes 16th May 2018 Council Co-option
- Minutes 30th April Full Council
- Minutes 29th March 2018
- Minutes of other committees are to be found on their respective pages.
A list of Councillors and their contact details can be found here http://www.bromyardandwinslow-tc.gov.uk/your-council/yourcouncillors.html