Your Town Councillors

Your councillors can be contacted through the Town Clerk or via their Email found on their profile. Hard copy correspondence should be posted to or dropped off at the Town Council Offices, marked for the attention of the individual Councillor concerned. Councillors will try and help you in any way they can.

Councillor vacancies will be advertised on the Town Council notice board and on this website.   If you are interested in learning more about what a councillor does read this guide to being a councillor

Further to the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012, notice of registrable interests can be found on each councillor’s profile.