Visiting the Cemetery
Bromyard Cemetery is located just off Station Road, on the outskirts of town. The Cemetery is open to the public 24/7 throughout the year.
We kindly ask all visitors to act respectably and keep in mind that there may be burials taking place.
- keep away from staff working and away from any open graves
- do not remove any warning signs or safety markings, even on graves you’re caring for
- keep to the roads and paths
- do not park or drive over grass verges
- dogs are welcome, but keep them on a lead and clean up after them.
A Google Map has been embedded on this page and is a 3rd party provided service and may not be fully accessible. If you require further help with getting location information please contact us.