What we do and what Herefordshire Council do

Bromyard & Winslow Town Council is committed to assisting residents with local issues and our team aim to help, advise or point anyone in the right direction if it’s not our remit.

We will be able to deal with any issues relating to Council land or property or any of the Council’s services or functions (for a full list of the services we provide see below). However, some of your queries may be to do with the county council – Herefordshire Council and not us, in which case you will need to contact them direct.

2022.03 (11)
20220117 102932

Who does what?

What we do

Town Council Services

Town Car Parking
Bromyard Cemetery
Offices to let

There are links to further information on each of these if you click on them above.

What we don’t do

District & County Services

If you have an enquiry or complaint related to a function of another tier of authority, such as

– Highways
– Rubbish collection
– Housing-related

Please contact Herefordshire Council directly.

You can click on the LINK here below.


Got a question?

Please use this form to contact us. We aim to acknowledge your query and reply or point you in the right direction within 72 hours.

    * indicates required field
    Want to know our Privacy Policy?
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.